Sunday 12 June 2016

I Waited 17 Years To Wear My Girlfriend's Tights - Part 2

Part 2: I Finally Get To Wear Katie's Tights

Katie wearing tights in her room - 1992.
I don’t have any photos of my very first weekend with Katie. I was a college student back then and cameras and films were a pricier business then they are now - I’m sure I would have taken dozens of digital photos of her had I had the chance. 

I did, however, get the opportunity to take a picture of her a few weeks later. She was wearing the same tights and skirt, but a black long-sleeved t-shirt this time.

(A note about the photo - This is that photo of Katie from our first month together.  I have cropped the photo so only her legs and skirt are visible as I wouldn't want to embarrass her by posting an old photo of her here.  The image looks a little faded now and her Doc Marten boots are very much the fashion of then, rather than now, but the lovely sheen and smoothness of the tights is still there to enjoy if you zoom in or look closely!)

Secretly, I'd been hoping I’d get the chance to wear those beautiful black opaque tights myself.  I’d fantasised about her clothes as we went out together that night on our third date. We’d stopped to look at the river on our walk into town, and I did a quick glance down at her legs and skirt as we held hands and watched the fading sunlight on the water.

I imagined what she was she might be experiencing in those clothes. Could she feel the breeze on her legs?  Did she feel the top of the tights squeezing against her bum and her tummy; and did she feel exposed in any way knowing it was just a little skirt covering her up – leaving the top of the tights and her knickers just a few inches away from being seen?

I felt overpowering attraction and jealousy again. She was beautiful and looked like a dream come true, but simultaneously  I still wanted to be in her place – wearing her clothes and looking just as pretty. What I would give, even now, just to be her in that outfit at that moment. It's moments like this when I am envious to the point of tears - it must be so great to be a girl sometimes!

*****
One of the things that the Internet has enabled me (and I’m sure thousands of other men) to do is buy my own tights without any embarrassment. Most of the online stores have got wise to male customers and promise quite prominently on their websites that their products are sent in discreet packaging.

These days I make some occasional purchases from these fantastic sites, and they really are amazing don’t you think? (The selection – the colours – the photos – the descriptions – the user reviews by women - the range of sizes! These are like heaven compared to the drought of own adolescence!) My tights arrive in a brown wrapper, and I put them away myself or my wife turns a blind eye, avoids asking any questions and simply leaves the packet on the stairs for me to tuck away in my goodie bag at the back of the wardrobe.

On Ebay, the treasure chest of tights and women’s clothes is even better than the online stores and it has made life for me as a closet cross-dresser much easier. I recall those stressful visits to charity shops to try and find a few pretty old skirts or dresses; not to mention those moments in the queue in Boots or BHS, holding the tights in your hand and hoping you wouldn’t get spotted or questioned about what on earth you were doing buying tights? 

It always seemed that I had an unimpressed man in the queue frowning behind me, when I actually wanted a nice lady (wearing a dress and tights herself) to glance at my hand, recognise the packaging and offer me a knowing and sympathetic smile that said:

Awww. That's just so sweet. You just want to be wear tights you poor boy, and you’re having to buy a pair all by yourself. Well, why shouldn’t you just because you’re a boy?  If my son or husband wanted to wear tights, I’d buy him a new pair each week and slip them under his pillow without saying a word so that he wouldn’t have to go through all of this and look as fretful as you.  I think its lovely that you want to be a little bit feminine every so often and I hope you enjoy every second wearing your tights when you get home. 

The brilliant thing is, there are women out there who’d think and do exactly that – what I wished a lady would think about me in that situation.

If your girlfriend, wife, mother or sister has been sympathetic and even encouraging to your desire to wear tights, I can’t tell you how pleased I am for you. I have had this happen on just a few special occasions and before too long I'll describe them all here.

*****
Ebay’s brilliant. You can find all the female clothes you want at a reasonable price and get them delivered without any of the worry of the shops. Everything comes in a little brown parcel that you can open to your delight when there’s no one around to pry.

Only once has a seller sent me something in transparent packaging when I requested plain. A long, brown cord skirt from M&S once arrived in a clear bag smothered with sellotape only to be plonked on the kitchen table by my wife. Fortunately, I was able to pass it off as a gift for her. She was a little annoyed as it was a size 16 (my size!) but I think I got away with it. 




My lovely wifie, (who, as I'll describe in a separate post was so into wearing tights herself, that she encouraged me to wear them before I'd come out with my fetish to her! Sadly, she isn't anymore.) - is actually a size 16, but she prefers to think of herself as a 14, and of course, like all women, she’s on a mission to get herself back to a 12. The is the dress size she was during her twenties, her party girl years when we first met.

I think she’s amazing and tell her all the time that I still fancy her, but she won’t be happy with herself until she’s thinner. She says it’s not just me but the pressure she feels from other women who silently judge her all time, for being fat. She's not fat at all.  Despite all of the loveliness that comes with it, it must be awful being a girl sometimes.

*****
It was on Ebay a few years ago that I found a pair of opaque black M&S tights that were identical to the ones that Katie had worn on that night in 1992. The tights were still in their packaging, and there, on the screen were the same pair of black legs and the tight yellow skirt that I’d first looked at all those years ago in Katie’s bedroom. I felt a Proustian rush, both sentimental, and full of longing and I knew that I’d have to have them at any price. 

I placed a bid that I knew would be unbeatable. No one ever pays more that £5 or £6 for a single pair of tights on Ebay – unless they’re rare or hold a special allure. You can order some brand new ones for that, and so it’s usually cross-dressers and collectors that bid for the older, unwanted, mis-purchased and vintage tights and you can get them for a pretty cheap price.

It’s always interesting to look at the winning bidders for tights and women’s underwear. They’re normally always male, (you can guess by looking at the other things they’ve bought in their feedback history) while most of the sellers are of course female. They’re girls, selling the stuff they don’t want and don’t wear, or housewives making a few pennies by selling the tights they bought in the wrong size, shape or colour all those years ago on a wet afternoon in a department store.

Ebay, as I mentioned seems to be a goldmine for cross-dressers and tights lovers, like me. There are rare, discontinued and just plain strange tights to be found on Ebay that you’ll never find anywhere else. And, there are pairs and pairs of wonderful, high-end opaques and sheers that you could easily keep buying and buying: 

Chocolate Brown Velvet Soft 60 denier Wolfords – Starting bid - £ 2.99
Black 80 denier Aristoc Silky Finish Opaques – Buy it now – £ 3.95
Pretty Polly Soft Sheen Beige Tights – 30 denier – Current bid - £0.99p

Then, there are the ones that have never been worn for being too unconventional:

90 denier orange opaques from Primark – Current bid - £0.99p
Turquoise sheer tights – 25 denier – Buy it now - £1.50

I’ve bought dozens of pairs from Ebay over the years. I go through phases, but when the tide of obsession gets stronger and I find I’m having to wear tights under my trousers to satisfy the craving, I usually buy and bid on five or six pairs at a time. I’ve got some super tights in my collection and it’s mainly thanks to Ebay in recent years.

*****
Seventeen years after Katie had pulled her 70 denier opaques from their packet, I am doing the same thing to my M&S tights. It’s exciting to open a new pair anyway, but this is all the more special as I know that I’m about to wear the identical pair that Katie had on that wonderful evening. all those years before.  The sensations I’m about to have will be same as hers – a mirror to what she experienced whilst standing in front of me getting dressed.

So, I take the tights, and go and stand opposite my bed in my empty house with the curtains drawn. Just like Katie did, I lift my right foot and point the toe, balance carefully, before stretching the ball of fresh black nylon open. The dark rim of the tights’ toecap slides over my toes, and I straighten the seam so that it runs across properly. Then, they’re up over my legs and the ring of the panty appears at the top of my thigh. I swap legs, pull the other one up and I’m now at my favourite part, pulling the top up over my thighs and up over the top of my knickers. In tribute to Katie, I’ve slap worn some black knickers too - they’re full, black and silky and the closest I can get to the ones Katie had worn.

I stand and look in the mirror, then roll on the bed and enjoy every sensation of my first girlfriend’s tights. It is seventeen years since I saw her do what I am enjoying now. I’m wearing a white t-shirt to complete the fantasy, and take some photos as a souvenir as well.

Of course, I look ridiculous: Too hairy, mis-proportioned and masculine. But I feel fantastic, despite looking silly. Inside my head I’m standing in a student bedroom on a summer’s evening in 1992:

I’m a girl. Just for these few precious minutes, I fantasise that I’m a pretty and sexy redheaded woman about to slip on her skirt, put on her lipstick and go out on the town. I feel the breeze on my legs when I open the front door, and experience the flex of my skirt’s rear slit as I take quick strides down the garden path. The wind pushes the locks of my hair but I slip it back behind my ear, glancing at my baby blue nail varnish as I reach down to close the gate. Then, I walk away and disappear into the softening evening sunlight.

*****
Me - enjoying every moment!
A Note About The Photo
The photo here is of the white t-shirt / black tights & knickers really is of me, but it's a reproduction of the day I wore Katie's opaques. Sadly, those photos would reveal too much of me and so I've included this as an alternative.

Keen observers will note that these tights don't have a darker panty at the top, and I must admit that they're not identical to the ones mentioned in the story. They are, however, a pretty close match: They're also M&S opaques, but 60 denier ones, (a little lighter and thinner than Katie's) that were also brand new at the time of taking the photo. I have tried to match the pose of Katie bending over as closely as possible too. I'm sure you can see how enjoyable it was to spend an evening dressed as her.


Although I don't really enjoy looking at myself wearing tights, on this occasion I think the photo of my arse looks really great, even if I do say so myself! You can't see too many of my hairs, and since it's taken from behind you might just be fooled into thinking that I'm a real girl, and that's more than good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the blog. I'll moderate and post your comments as soon as I can. Love from Hayley xx

A Moment That Will Never Leave You... Wearing Female Clothes For The First Time

There's a momentous and unforgettable day in every trans woman or cross-dresser's life that stands out more than any other - possib...